Sales Development Representative
Our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are an integral part of the Revenue Organization and are responsible for qualifying leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel and successfully booking calls for Account Executives. SDRs research potential clients and/or existing expansion customers, connect with and educate prospects and qualified leads before passing them on to the Account Executive team.
Outbound reps are responsible for researching and prospecting into target customers, identifying needs, introducing 15Five, and generating an evergreen pipeline of prospects and accounts. This is the perfect role for someone who thrives in a dynamic team, is curious and passionate, and is a self-motivated, driven individual looking to build the foundation for their SaaS B2B sales career!
- Outcome 1: Complete Jumpstart and 15Five University Onboarding in first 45 days
- Attend and actively participate in all Jumpstart and 15Five Sales University live and self-paced trainings
- Pass all assessments to “graduate”
- Participate in “The Pit”, a 2-week period of on the job training while in a learning environment to build a prospecting pipeline
- The expectation is to book 2 meetings per week and maintain set activity metrics
- Outcome 2: Achieve 12 “First Calls Complete” (discovery calls set and run)
- Consistently maintain or exceed an average of 80 calls and emails per working day
- Book at least 16 Discovery Calls per month, with qualified prospects and or expansion customers (and ensure the meetings run)
- Work with SDR leadership team to define qualified pipeline goal based on average sales price and track using OKR
- Consistently maintain a qualification rate of 75% or above
- Outcome 3: Drive self and team accountability to do the extraordinary
- Weekly call review in 1:1
- Weekly call review/accountability sync with accountability team to score a call
- Responsible Team Player
- You consistently meet or exceed quota/KPIs
- You show up on time for meetings
- You watch recordings of any missed meetings in a timely fashion
- You follow through on all tasks related to prospect outreach
- You are aware of, and working in pursuit of team/org wide goals
- You complete work with integrity, upholding SLAs
- You prioritize your SDR work first, above all other pet projects
- Strategic Self Starter
- You are agile, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have understanding of individual metrics you need to hit to achieve/exceed goals
- You are highly organized in time management
- You leverage 15Five check-ins and 1on1s for feedback and identifying wins/challenges
- You take initiative to suggest solutions, not just identify problems
- Pursuit of Relational Mastery
- You are an effective communicator, with a keen attention and focus on written and spoken communication, able to relay value of 15Five to prospects
- You consistently stay above the line, assume positive intent
- You focus on value-based outreach/communication with prospects
- You contribute/support SDR team members and leaderships through training participation, and feedback
- Learning never sleeps
- You are committed to continuous learning and ongoing growth and development
- You seek out and share feedback in messaging and cold calls
- You utilize tools for growth and self-reflection, sharing wins and challenges transparently
- You are responsible for and drive data integrity
- SaaS sales experience is helpful but not required
- Demonstrated leadership and high performance in life (school, work in prior roles, volunteer work, on a team or club), etc.
SAMPLE WEEK IN THE LIFE
- Monday: attend boost (company all-hands meeting)/department meetings, prospecting, following up on emails/tasks, team stand-ups, qualification calls
- Tuesday: prospecting, cold calling, email sequencing, team trainings, qualification calls
- Wednesday: prospecting, cold calling, email sequences maintenance, qualification calls
- Thursday: prospecting, cold calling, email sequences maintenance, qualification calls
- Friday: question Friday meeting, prospecting, cold calling, email sequences maintenance, qualification calls, team trainings, sales standup meeting
15Five is the holistic performance management company. 15Five equips HR teams with a complete platform solution to improve manager effectiveness, drive high performance and engagement, and increase retention.
15Five’s easy-to-use software, coaching, manager training, and community enables HR leaders to continuously measure engagement and performance, and empower managers to drive change.
At 15Five, we focus on building a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyone’s unique identity. We are proud of our thriving hybrid culture that supports a remote-first workplace balanced with distributed office hubs, and annual opportunities for all employees to connect in person. We also offer:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Time Off (minimum 3 weeks off every year)
- Employer paid Short-Term, Long-Term Disability, and Term Life
- 401K with 4% match at 6 months of employment
- Inclusive Benefits Stipend (to help cover some of the gap on medical needs not covered by traditional benefits)
- Up to 16 weeks Paid Parental Leave for birth and non-birth parents
- 11 paid holidays in 2023
- Betterhelp (unlimited mental health therapy)
- Headspace (mindfulness exercises for stress & sleep, including for children)
- Wellness Coach App (offers meditation and movement classes, courses, workshops, and panels in a live and interactive setting)
- Best Self Time (Last 2 hours of Friday dedicated to your personal self-care/self-growth/recharge activities)
- Monthly reimbursement for internet
- Sabbatical Program accessed at 5 or 7 Years
- We also provide extensive training and development such as strengths discovery and alignment and Manager specific development opportunities
For more information see:
Our Mission, Vision, & Values - https://www.15five.com/about
Our People and Culture - https://www.15five.com/about/careers
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging - https://www.15five.com/deib
Our Personal & Professional Development Resources - https://www.15five.com/resources/content-library
Reading over the role description and feeling like you don’t check every box? That’s okay; if you think you have what it takes but don’t necessarily meet all the criteria, please apply—you could be exactly who we are looking for!
15Five follows equitable hiring practices. Our compensation programs are designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented employees who are highly engaged, high performing, and have an exceptional impact on the business and our customers.
The base salary range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the role across all US locations. We benchmark all roles for compensation in ranges relative to the top half of the market of similar tech companies using up-to-date market data. Within the range, individual pay is determined by budget allocated for the role and additional factors, including job-related competencies and skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in US job postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. The US new hire base salary range for this full-time role is $40,000-$42,500 + bonus or commissions + equity + benefits. The target commission for this role is $25,000 (uncapped).
Note that base salary ranges are reviewed each year based on up-to-date market data, and team members who are performing are eligible for a merit increase, budget permitting.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
The performance management platform that drives business results.