Data Entry Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 37,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, 140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
We’re hiring a Data Entry Analyst to support enhancing and enriching our on-chain datasets with off-chain data. This role will work cross-functionally with other teams within the organization to ensure that our manually-managed data is accurate and valid. Given the permissionless nature of the blockchain, marrying on-chain data with off-chain data can be challenging, and so the responsibilities of this role are critical in maintaining an accurate view of the blockchain.
- Own, maintain, and enhance our cloud-based spreadsheets to ensure data integrity
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Other checks
- Data quality: When incorrect data is submitted, work with counterparty to correct
- Data freshness: Check that reason for sudden decline in activity is not due to changing contracts
- Data completeness: Add unknown dApps into warehouse
- Data enrichments: Add necessary metadata to known dApps and NFTs (ex. identifying financial vs non-financial NFTs)
- Proven experience as data entry clerk
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office, Google Sheets etc.)
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication skills, a team player who enjoys thriving in collaboration.
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Familiarity with blockchain applications, crypto economics, and Decentralized Finance.
- Desire to learn about blockchains and Web3
- SQL experience
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Polygon is the first well-structured, easy-to-use platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its core component is Polygon SDK, a m...