Senior Executive Assistant
Hopin is seeking a senior Executive Assistant to support our CTO and CEO. This role sits at the very heart of our company, giving direction and momentum to all our activities.
You will be at the core of our company’s operations and tasks, holding the reins of our busiest calendars and helping our leaders meet all of their commitments. As the trusted support of our key execs, you are personable but firm, well-organized and focused.
- You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to speed with Hopin strategy and latest products. You use that knowledge to strategically support your executives and anticipate operational and administrative issues before they arise.
- Understand the business preferences and priorities of your leaders in order to best support their time.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks with great care and absolute attention to detail (manage calendars, book travel, coordinate logistics).
- Manage inquiries, follow through on tasks to successful completion, and recognize operational weaknesses to help sharpen processes.
- Embrace the culture, values, and goals of your leaders when engaging with internal and external stakeholders. Support your leaders in maintaining communication with key people.
- You are located between GMT+1 and GMT-4
- You have years of experience supporting C-Level executives, a background managing digital meeting prep & dynamic calendars, and exceptional attention to detail
- You are tech-savvy and know how to use common digital tools
- In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- You possess discretion and sensitivity and can be trusted with the most confidential information.
- Comfortable with high-paced roles and responsibilities, able to work with conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Recruiter interview. Background and expectations
- Hiring manager interview. Background, scenarios
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- $1000 USD for Home-Office Set up
- $100 USD monthly remote work stipend
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
Where and How We Hire
Being a remote company enables us to hire the best talent around the world. We can engage with you in any of our jurisdictions listed below, all you need to do is demonstrate the legal right to work and be physically present in that country. Some roles may have specific workforce location requirements which will be noted on the job description.
- Entity: Canada, UK, USA
- Employer of Record: Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Australia
- Full Time Contractor (Self Employed): Argentina, Belgium, Bulgaria, Costa Rica, Denmark, Estonia, Honduras, Hungary, Jamaica, Kenya, Lithuania, Nigeria, Poland, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, U.A.E., Uruguay
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Hopin now supports virtual, hybrid, and in-person events all on one easy to use platform.