🏛️ The Company
Streamflow helps web3 organizations distribute tokens efficiently and effectively.
We leverage our token streaming protocol to provide a suite of tools every Solana organization can use to manage and stream tokens.
🤝 Why You Should Join Us
Streamflow is built on the values of integrity, curiosity and passion. We look to uphold these qualities in our day to day and look for these qualities in candidates who apply.
Our work culture is fast moving, engaging and ambitious. We passionately believe in the value that our protocol can unlock for the world and we’re looking to work with mission driven people who are ready to jump onboard with us, roll up their sleeves and get stuck into it. We believe in selfless sharing of knowledge, transparency and insight into all aspects of the business and personal initiative.
We are a remote-first, office-optional team that prioritises high quality written communication and the possibility of working asynchronously across timezones because we believe that the best talent exists on every corner of the earth.
We are developing quite literally on bleeding edge technology on the most high performance blockchain, Solana.
We offer above market salaries and discuss specific figures early on in the hiring process.
🔭 We’re seeking
We're looking for a full-time Frontend Engineer to supercharge our presence in the Solana ecosystem and beyond. We need to grow the Streamflow brand to ensure users think of Streamflow first when looking to solve token vesting and payroll on Solana. We are looking for individuals who are here for the long-term, fully committing themselves to being a part of the Streamflow team.
- have 5+ years of professional experience working as a software engineer specialized in client side applications development (working with any of the popular js frameworks)
- can have your working hours overlap with 3pm-5pm CET
It will be a perfect fit if you like:
- To work
- To develop
- To learn (and do it fast)
- To go outside the comfort zone
- To do what is best for the business
- To participate in the construction of processes and organizations from an early stage
- Autonomy and responsibility
- Very ambitious projects
🌟 Bonus points
We’re confident that if you:
- Break React applications (into components, hehe) and have experience in that
- Want to make JS SDK (NPM packages) for other developers
- Like to implement design, not just functionality
- Are interested in Web3 and Solana blockchain
you’re more likely to succeed in this role.
- Hands-on work on the front end using tools like React, TypeScript, Next.js, Tailwind, Solana Web3.js
- Participate in technical discussions with team members, provide expert opinion and be involved in technical decision making
- Take ownership of key pieces of streamflow’s client side stack and steer them in the right direction
- Work with product and design teams to rapidly build experimental products.
Salary is negotiable based on previous experience and crypto-native exposure.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
#1 Token Distribution Platform on Solana - Token Vesting, Automated Payroll, Token Management & Multisig Wallet Solutions.