Training Specialist, Americas
The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
The Chainalysis Training Team drives education of cryptocurrency technology and Chainalysis products throughout the ecosystem. Our team can command a room, build engaging content, and speak to every level of expertise. We know how our products are used in the real-world and help our customers become experts too.
Training Specialists are the face of those educational efforts, leading training and certification programs for high profile participants both in-person and virtually to a global audience. This utility player wears multiple hats at Chainalysis - delivering hands-on product experience to the world’s leading investigative and compliance practitioners, driving launch and evolution of our training programs, and collaborating with SMEs across our product and customer facing teams. We measure success through the number of certified users, training quality, and the product adoption and skill level of each user.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’re an expert in the Chainalysis product suite, our industry and related technologies, and the regulatory and compliance landscape. These skills, along with exceptional cross-functional relationships, allow you to contribute to on-demand training resources and keep up with a rapidly evolving ecosystem.
- Customers and partners have received your engaging and industry-relevant training and certification courses, both in-person and via web-based training. Your training takes a “best practices” approach, tailoring demos, exercises and examples based on the audience. Customers trust you and seek you out for your investigative skills, which helps to expand their skills and potential for future training.
- You’ve become a “partial owner” of our training program, helping to innovate our current training and leading creation of new programs. This ranges from creating supporting content all the way through partnering with other teams to drive specialty-level certifications and product enhancements.
A background like this helps:
- You’ve an interest in (or better yet a passion for!) cryptocurrency and are looking for a role that enables you to become a true SME.
- You’ve worked in intelligence analysis, investigations or financial compliance and supported anti-money laundering (AML) or countering financing of terrorism (CFT) operations.
- You have experience working in, or adjacent to the crypto industry and are skilled in engaging with customers in the space.
- You’re an experienced software Trainer, delivering both exceptional virtual & up to 50% onsite training globally (when safe to travel).
- You’re accustomed to communicating with executives and working with internal/customer subject matter experts, and don’t mind stepping outside of your comfort zone when required.
- Juggling customer training programs and internal projects doesn’t bother you, since you are eager to keep Chainalysis and our customers on the cutting edge with evolving technical and instructional approaches.
- You have a strong curiosity and hunger to learn new tech trends.
- Bonus points if you have experience with Chainalysis or other blockchain analysis software products or have achieved ACAMS, ACFE, or ACFCS certifications.
The base salary range for this role is $90,700 to $113,400 on a national basis and may be higher or lower depending on the location of the role. Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building trust in blockchains among people, businesses, and governments.