Website manager/content specialist - US market
We are looking for an English-speaking sports content specialist that will be responsible for researching, producing, and implementing a variety of high-quality sports betting related articles on affiliate sections on some of the largest local news websites in the US. The type of content you will beproducing will range from reviews of regulated bookmakers to betting tips and odds comparisons on large sporting events, and more.
The target market is the US (Colorado and Kansas initially), and the position is fully remote.
· Coordinate, evaluate, and implement high-quality content on partner’s websites.
· Ensure that all content on the site is up to date and of high quality and regularly updated or reworked when needed.
· Uploading and publishing of content in a timely manner.
· Carry out regular and extensive competitor analysis and adapt the content briefings based on your findings.
· Work with website designs to provide a good user experience.
· The opportunity to work with exciting projects with some of the largest world’s largest publishers.
· The opportunity to work with a diverse, fun, and talented team.
· A 100% remote work environment.
· A burning passion for everything sports.
· Experience in content writing.
· Knowledge of the US sports market. Specifically sports that are especially popular in the US. E.g. American football, Baseball, Basketball.
· Experience from working with iGaming.
· Experienced in Wordpress.
· Familiar with best practises within SEO
Your application has been successfully submitted.