Senior Manager, Performance Marketing
Loom is the video communication platform for async work that helps companies communicate better at scale. Loom makes it easy to record quick videos of your screen and camera and instantly share them with a link. More than 14M users across more than 200k companies around the world trust Loom to share feedback, updates, intros, training, and more – every day. Founded in late 2015, Loom has raised $203M from world-class investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Iconic, and Coatue.
We’re looking for an experienced Performance Marketing leader who will serve as the owner of our paid acquisition and SEO channels. In this role, your mandate will be to create and execute a robust strategy to drive efficient growth within our product- and sales-led funnels. You will be asked to make decisions on tech, agencies and personnel needed to effectively scale our digital and paid efforts, as well as oversee the day-to-day execution that drives our KPIs (sign-ups, engaged users, paying users).
- Develop and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing tactics including paid acquisition, optimization of the marketing website and SEO strategies to drive our top-of-funnel performance numbers
- Monitor our paid campaign performance and create clear reporting and update cadences
- Create our SEO strategy and own point-of-view around site rankings and web traffic
- Manage external agencies/contractors and create frameworks for ROI and assessing performance
- Coordinate with our Data Team to evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, product sign-ups and target audiences
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product, and sales to address gaps in our existing digital strategies and identify new areas for growth
- Manage digital marketing budget across various channels, contractors, and technology
What We're Looking For
- 5-8 years of Digital Marketing experience including Paid Media and SEO, preferably at a product-led growth company in SaaS
- Track record of creating and scaling key acquisition channels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and comfortable managing high-stakes communications
- Data-driven, with a willingness to get into the weeds
- Fluency in GA, Mode (or comparable Data Analytics platform), Hubspot (or comparable Marketing Automation platform)
- Detail-oriented and accurate; enjoys problem-solving and being challenged
- Works well under deadlines, with the ability to identify and communicate issues quickly
Perks at Loom
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- 14 paid company holidays plus Summer Break in July and Winter Break in December
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Wellness stipends
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Professional development reimbursement
- Home office & technology reimbursement
How We Work
Freedom and Flexibility: At Loom, we believe work is an act, not a place. When we disengage work from a location, we can accommodate a broad range of life choices. You can choose to work from home or while you travel. We are able to hire across the United States and are continuing to expand our international presence. And you are free to move within a country without any adjustment to compensation.
Engaging Workday: The key to an engaging workday is finding the right balance between different ways to work sync, async, text and video. Loom makes it easier for us to say what we mean without having to schedule a zoom meeting or struggle to find the right words. And using async communication allows us to free up time for deep work every day. We believe there's a place for sync time - often a conversation on Zoom is exactly what is needed. For team meetings, this ‘sync time’ is typically between 9AM-Noon PT given where the overlap of timezones where Loommates are located.
Work-Rest Balance: The way we balance the fast-paced demands of a high-growth startup and sustainability is making rest a priority. We offer a flexible PTO policy so you're able to take time off when you need it. We also go fully offline for Summer Break around 4th of July and between Christmas and New Years. Rest is also part of the workday, not just during PTO. Taking a break for personal commitments, whether it's watching the kids or getting some exercise is a natural part of the workday.
Social Connection: Relationships and connectedness matter. We are intentional about building trust and relationships through unique, shared experiences. Our virtual workspace keeps us connected day-to-day whether it's through Looms celebrating wins or our buzzing Slack communities. Loommates are able to meet in person with their teams at least twice a year purely for fun. We have also built local offices for those who want to work or meet in person, starting with San Francisco and New York City.
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're bringing video messaging to work and empowering everyone to communicate more effectively, wherever they are.