Manager of Customer Success
Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
*** Bonusly’s “Workplace”: Bonusly is still hiring! We currently conduct all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely. Bonusly has both a hybrid and remote workforce and will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely. ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we'd love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
We're looking for a people, process and revenue-focused Manager of Customer Success to scale our Customer Success team. You’ll be responsible for managing and growing a team of dedicated CSMs focusing on driving product adoption, leading a positive customer experience, and driving growth through renewals and gross revenue retention improvements. This position reports directly to the VP of Customer Success.
You’ll have the opportunity to shape the organization in meaningful ways and play a pivotal role in reducing customer churn, scaling our business and your team of rockstar employees.
✅ At Bonusly, you’ll…
- Motivate, develop and hire a high-functioning team that exceeds goals and drives business value
- Run weekly 1:1’s, team meetings and daily huddles with your team
- Report on individual and team progress towards revenue based KPIs
- Empower CSMs to successfully manage a book of business
- Reduce churn and partner on expansion opportunities with sales team
- Drive our customers to adopt Bonusly solutions and increase participation, contributing to a healthy book of accounts.
- Excel at delivering delightful experiences, with a focus on customer happiness, success, and retention.
- Collect customer feedback and advocate customer needs cross-departmentally, especially with Product and Engineering
- Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
- Assess current processes with the goal of identifying and implementing efficiencies
💚You’re a great fit if you…
- Have 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing environment
- Have 3+ years of people management experience in Customer Success or Account Management
- Have experience working with project teams that include C-level executives
- Are able to work in an ever-evolving environment to collaborate across multiple levels to achieve cross-functional business objectives.
- Love tracking and measuring data to understand how your team is performing against KPIs and where improvements can be made
- Prioritize customer experience by building meaningful and trusting relationships
Bonusly points for…..
- Have experience building/managing Customer Success/Account Management functions, particularly in SaaS companies.
- Have experience managing accounts within Human Resources (or related) software companies.
🎉Benefits and opportunities include...
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy:
Bonusly prioritizes the safety and wellbeing of all our team members regardless of vaccination status. The CDC believes getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is the single most effective thing we can do to protect our team members, their families, and their communities. Currently, in order to attend any company/team events in person we require all attendees to be vaccinated (unless state laws say otherwise).
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals in our job application process. If you need assistance or accommodations, please let your recruiter know if we reach out for an initial phone screen.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The HR initiative people love, a fun and easy way to engage all of your employees no matter where or how they work. 💚