Search Engine Optimization Specialist - Fully Remote
Begin your journey of contributing to AI with us! Check out this opportunity at Appen!
You will be part of a team that contributes to shaping the future of search engines and artificial intelligence!
The project involves evaluating search engine results for accuracy and relevance for one of the world's largest social networks. Evaluator's responsibilities will include analyzing and providing feedback on search results based on specific guidelines and criteria. You will also be required to identify trends and patterns in search data and contribute to the improvement of search engine algorithms.
- No commute and flexible working hours - work-from-home setup
- Interesting & rewarding - you will be exposed to new products, web pages, and more while getting paid!
- Sense of achievement - you will be making the end-user experience on the internet better by contributing to organizing all the big data out there!
The ideal candidate for this position should have:
- A strong understanding of search engines and their functionalities
- Computer or smartphone device and stable internet connection
- Strong written and spoken comprehension skills in English
- Fluent German speaker residing in Germany
What to expect when you register:
- Choose German (Germany) as your primary language
- Complete your profile and project registration
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
Appen Butler Hill Inc.
A global leader of high-quality for machine learning and AI.